How To Download The Improved NIN Slip (e-ID Card)
TECH DIGEST – The e-ID Card was presented to the President by the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Pantami, during the event at the State House, Abuja.
In this piece, TechDigest aims to enlight our readers on how to download the improved NIN Slip or e-ID Card:
1. Download the NIMC MWS app by going to either apple store or google play store.
2. After a successful login, navigate to the “I need a PIN” menu and click on it.
3. You would find your userID and OTP to login to the NIMC web portal on;
4. Now you have successfully logged-in to the web portal.
5. Navigate to the “Print Improved NIN Slip” menu and click to download your NIN Slip.
NOTE: In case you get an error message that says “UserID does not exist” when you try to login to the portal.
Follow the steps below:
Login to your NIMC MWS application and navigate to the “Settings” menu.
Click on “Wipe Mobile ID Data”.
You will be requested to input your NIN.
Should the process fails, then you need to visit NIMC office near to your Local Government Area.